• slider2
  • slider2
  • slider2
  • slider2
  • slider2
  • slider2
  • slider2
About Us
Bethany School, Sulantu is a Catholic minority institution established and run by the Bethany Educational Society, which is registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860.

Bethany School was started on 8th May 2006 by the Sisters of the Little Flower of Bethany. It is located in Sulantu village between Nabadwip and Parulia town about a distance of 5 k.m. each. It is beside Kalna-Katwa road.

Apycom jQuery Menus